With a never-ending parade of loot to chase, Borderlands 3 Shift codes are a great way to ensure you get some of the best guns and gear. If you’ve finished the Bounty of Blood DLC but still want more then we’ve got some of the latest shift codes to grab that are bound to get you some great rewards from the Golden Chest. As well as Borderlands3 shift codes we’ve got a range of Shift codes for all the previous games so whether you’re playing Borderlands 3 or something a little older we’ve got everything you need.
While some of the older codes have lasted years Borderlands 3 Shift codes generally expire in a few days so you’ll have to keep checking to make sure you’ve got the latest, valid codes. Some do last longer, including a few launch codes that don’t have a time limit. While previous games had Shift codes never ran out and codes or old codes that have also been reactivated occasionally. As a rule, though, use code as soon as you get it, and plugin anything you find as it’s the only way to find out if it’ll work or not.
To claim a Borderlands 3 Shift codes for Ps4 you’ll need to head into the game and find the Shift menu. From there you can input the code and as long as it’s valid you’ll find Golden Keys will be sent to your Vault Hunter’s mailbox. These can then be used to unlock a Golden Chest to reveal the shiny loot inside.
How to Redeem Shift Codes for Borderlands 3
The SHiFT is Gearbox Software’s free fan reward program which sends subscribers SHiFT codes to redeem within the Borderland 3 menu. It’s the platform that powers all in-game promotions and rewards in Gearbox games.
- Sign up for SHiFT.
- When you sign up, you can link your account via Steam, the Epic Store, Stadia, and the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
- Once you have created and linked your SHiFT account, you can redeem SHiFT Codes for Golden Keys.
- Head to the SHiFT Account Rewards Page to quickly copy and paste the codes listed at the top of the page into the Code Redemption section.
- You can also do this directly in the game at any time by going to the menu and entering the Social Tab, and heading to the SHiFT section to enter the codes through the game itself.
- Be sure to select the correct platform for your code – you’ll then be alerted to how many Golden Keys will be added to your account.
A SHIFT CODE NOT WORKING?
SHiFT Codes can expire, however, when they haven’t expired yet sometimes things don’t work as intended. It is possible that the Borderlands or SHiFT sites are having hiccups or a SHiFT code is a buggy. Usually, you can still redeem the SHiFT Code in the game itself. However, there is always the possibility that an individual code gives issues with your account. Golden Keys not showing up in your inventory could be a one-time thing. However, if you keep encounter these problems or some other sort of issue there might be a solution to your problem in the knowledge base or you can submit a support ticket with 2K Games and they will sort it out for you. Try and describe the issue as best as you can, as this will help them resolve your issue a lot faster.